• Support for students at school:

    Found in the Student Support Center and the Counseling Office.

    • School Social Worker
    • Student Behavioral Assistant
    • School Psychologist, and School Counselor.


    Support for students and families outside of school:


    Here are some local resources you can check out.


    Check out the articles and website links below for specific information about:

    • Bullying

    • Substance Abuse

    • Trauma, Illness and Grief



Related Files