The Business Department at Wheatland-Chili High School seeks to prepare students for success in the real world by providing the following opportunities:
- Learn important life skills such as financial literacy, career planning, ethics, and teamwork.
- Apply computer knowledge effectively to conduct research, create spreadsheets, word documents, presentations, and databases.
- Develop business knowledge and apply concepts to establish career and financial goals.
- Earn college credits from MCC at a significant financial discount.
- Prepare for work and career through the work experience program.