Office of Curriculum and Instruction
Welcome to the Wheatland-Chili Central School District Office of Curriculum and Data Management website. The information on this site showcases the district-wide continuous approach to curriculum improvement for our students K-12.
"The Wheatland-Chili Central School community is committed to academic excellence which empowers all individuals to become motivated learners and challenges them to excel as citizens in a global society".
The Office of Curriculum and Instruction is committed to carrying out the district's mission by:
- Maintaining and reviewing WCCSD Curriculum Maps as they align to the New York State Standards in all curricular areas
- Sound Tier 1 research-based instructional best practices
- Incorporating reading in the content area strategies into each curricular unit
- Differentiating instruction to meet the diverse needs and learning styles of all learners
- Monitoring School Improvement Planning using Greatest Area of Need protocols
- Providing teachers and administrators current professional literature that assists them to keep current with educational trends
- Analyzing student data to assist teachers to make data driven decisions regarding instruction that will promote student learning
With the assistance of the Curriculum Leaders and the Leadership Team, Wheatland-Chili Central School District will continue to provide personalized education to yield powerful results.
Please contact the Office of Curriculum and Data Management for more information regarding instructional programs at the Wheatland-Chili Central School District:
Executive Director of Curriculum and Data Management
Office of Curriculum and Data Management