Office of Curriculum and Instruction
Welcome to the Wheatland-Chili Central School District Office of Curriculum and Data Management website. The information on this site showcases the district-wide continuous approach to curriculum improvement for our students K-12.
"The Wheatland-Chili Central School community is committed to academic excellence which empowers all individuals to become motivated learners and challenges them to excel as citizens in a global society".
The Office of Curriculum and Instruction is committed to carrying out the district's mission by:
- Maintaining and reviewing WCCSD Curriculum Maps as they align to the New York State Standards in all curricular areas
- Sound Tier 1 research-based instructional best practices
- Incorporating reading in the content area strategies into each curricular unit
- Differentiating instruction to meet the diverse needs and learning styles of all learners
- Monitoring School Improvement Planning using Measures of Interim Progress
- Providing teachers and administrators current professional literature that assists them to keep current with educational trends
- Analyzing student data to assist teachers to make data driven decisions regarding instruction that will promote student learning
With the assistance of the Curriculum Leaders and the Leadership Team, Wheatland-Chili Central School District will continue to provide personalized education to yield powerful results.
Please contact the Elementary Principal, Dr. Dan Murray and/or Secondary Principal, Eric Windover for more information regarding instructional programs at the Wheatland-Chili Central School District: