Wheatland-Chili CSD Facilities Department
Facilities Department Mission Statement
The Facilities Department of the Wheatland-Chili Central School District strives to provide the highest quality environment for the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff. We will work as a team with professionalism, efficiency, and excellence, in support of the needs of our community and the District's misson and values.
Facilies Department Core Beliefs
We believe the Facilities Department supports the District's Value to have a clean, safe and healthy environment by:
Ensuring the buildings are safe and secure
- Working together to achieve a healthier environment
- Continuously providing a clean and welcoming atmosphere at all District campuses
- Ensuring that all operating systems and equipment are at optimum efficiency
- Achieving our goals through collaboration and communication
- Displaying the highest levels of respect, integrity, honesty and courtesy
- Establishing preventative maintenance programs and proactively planning to meet the evolving needs of the District
The Wheatland-Chili Central School community is committed to academic excellence which empowers all individuals to become motivated learners and challenges them to excel as citizens in a global society.
Director of Facilities
Assistant to Director