• Transcripts (Post-Grads)


    Are you a former student and need a Wheatland-Chili Transcript? Requesting a transcript is simple. Contact the MS/HS Counseling Office one of 2 ways:

    1. Fill out the Transcript Request form - Click HERE. 

    2. Call the Counseling Office Secretary at (585)-889-6232 (M-F, 7am to 3:30pm EST). Have the following information ready - Name at graduation, date of birth and graduation year.


         **Please Note: If you received a GED, we do not have records of your scores. You must contact the State of New York - Click HERE.**



    Transcript Requests for Current Students


    Applying to College for the Fall?  You will need to submit an Application Coversheet form - These pink forms are necessary when sending your academic records to colleges or organizations. 

    1. Paper copies are available in counseling office

    2. Printable Form - Application Coversheet 




    Education Verifications


    For businesses that need to verifiy graduation dates for past students or need enrollment verification for a current student, please fill out the Education Verification Form - Click HERE. If you need to send your own forms, please FAX them to (585)-889-6217 or email them to Donna_Hartley@wheatland.k12.ny.us.