Homeschooling Information

  • New York State requires the school district to report the school of attendance for all school-aged children who live in the District. If you are a District resident who homeschools, you must contact the Registrar's office to enroll your child as a home-schooled student and provide proof of residency and birthdate.  All informational and required materials related to homeschooling are included below.

Related Files