The Communications Office shares the stories of our District, students, staff, and employees. We provide information to community members, the media, parents, alumni, and staff.
The Communications Office:
- writes and publishes the District Newsletters
- writes and publishes the Electronic Newsletter - biweekly - sign up here to receive it Wheatland-Chili Electronic Newsletter
- maintains the District website content
- maintains the District Mobile App
- maintains the District social media accounts Twitter: @wccsd Facebook: @WheatlandChiliCSD Instagram: wheatland_chili_csd
- produces special publications and videos
Use of District Logos - by an organization
Request use through submission of the District's trademark and service mark consent form and submit it to the Board of Education.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
For FOIA requests contact Diane Stocking, District Clerk, 13 Beckwith Avenue, Scottsville, NY 14546. Email at: Diane_Stocking@wheatland.k12.ny.us
E-Flyers for electronic backpack
Non-profit organizations interested is submitting eflyers for consideration for the school community electronic backpack on our website should follow the procedure on this page: https://www.wheatland.k12.ny.us/Domain/67
Gretchen Spittler, Communication Specialist
13 Beckwith Avenue